Please reblog if you know anyone who might take party drugs.
Yo some more helpful tips from another EMT!
1) Its illegal for an EMT to report certain personal information to other non-medical professionals. This includes telling friends your address, whether or not you are HIV positive, and telling the cops about drug use. Thats right, EMTs and paramedics can’t tell the police if you took molly or even if you did illegal activity that’s dangerous to others, like drunk driving. We honestly don’t care if you shot up heroin - we just want to make sure you’re ok.
2) Do some research on the drugs you’re interested in. There are a lot of websites that have extensive information on drugs, like Erowid, which not only tells you the effects (positive and negative) of the drug, but also the duration and the dose from threshold to heavy.
3) Be careful with some drugs, like MDMA (ecstasy/molly), which is commonly found in a pressed pill form and can be mixed with a lot of other materials. If you’re thinking about taking molly at a party or rave, I suggest getting it from your (hopefully trusted) dealer beforehand. That way you’re getting it from a trusted source and can also check to see if that particular pill is on Ecstasy Data.
And LSD, while not a usual party drug, can sometimes actually be another similar hallucinogen, like the NBOMe series, which are active to the microgram like acid but is 4x more powerful on blotter paper, and taking this much will cause a bad trip. Acid has a slight metallic taste, or no taste at all, while NBOMe is very bitter.
4) Many drugs (like stimulants, MDMA, and LSD on occasion) can cause hyperthermia, which is super dangerous if you’re in a place like a rave, surrounded by other hot bodies and dancing for hours without taking a drink. Remember to break for water if this is your situation to avoid this, and if you start to feel feverish and under the weather, cool down immediately.
Be safe and enjoy!
Also look up all drug interactions before taking anything. Combining certain anti-depressants with certain drugs like ecstasy can cause serotonin syndrome, which can be fatal.
TO AVOID GETTING TO HOSPITAL IN THE FIRST PLACE
- If you’re taking molly please drink 250-500 mL of water each hour but do not panic and drink too much otherwise you’ll get poisoning
- As the first post said, hypothermia could happen. Please don’t wait until you feel feverish. Take occasional breaks and go outside to cool down a bit. If you’re with a group who doesn’t know you’re rolling and/or isn’t taking you seriously, make something up to get one person to go outside for you. It’s important.
- Wear light clothes! If it’s cold outside wear one thing to the party/rave then change once you get there. Trust me, you won’t notice that you’re hot.
- Take supplements, they’ll help with coming down.
- Read this website
- Don’t take LSD at parties. Seriously. Don’t. A party or a rave is not a good place for your reality to implode.
(unless you’re experienced and know what you’re doing then sure I gues s)
- No matter what you’re taking, get informed beforehand.
- Stressing again, if you do get sick, tell the paramedics what you took.
The Master List Of Insanely Awesome Links To Cure Boredom With!
- 27 Incredible Views You’d Only See If You Were A Bird
- The 40 Greatest Dog GIFs Of All Time. This Wins The Internet
- What Cities Would Look Like Without Any Lights…WHOA
- 20 Microwave Life Hacks You Might Not Know About
- Top 10 Beauty Life Hacks! These Are Brilliant.
- The 15 Most Unbelievably Colorful Places in the World
- 13 Hypnotizing GIFs That Show How Everyday Things Are Made
- 21 Things You Might Not Know About Jurassic Park. #8 Blew My Mind.
- This Is The Most Entertaining Way To Pass Time On The Train
- This Guy Asked For Someone To Fix The Redeye In His Pic. What Happened Next Is Why I Love The Internet.
- 13 Amazing Photos of THINGS CUT IN HALF!
- The 21 Most Ridiculous Infomercial GIFs. #How Do I Life
- This Is Why Photoshop Was Invented. Meet Benedict Cumbercats.
- Here Are 13 Random Acts Of Kindness That Will Make Your Day.
- 14 Reasons To Love Pope Francis. What A Great Human Being.
- 14 Celebrities That LOOK LIKE MATTRESSES
- 11 Celebrities That Might Be Time Travelers
- 12 Weirdly Awesome Things Inside This Guy’s Beard
- The 10 Best Pizza Ideas Ever
- 10 Starbucks Secret Menu Items
- 20 Reasons Fat Cats Are Undeniably The Best Cats
- The Best Movies Coming Out This Year
- 12 Reasons Fake Nails Are The Absolute Worst
- Hand Drawn Art You Won’t Believe Is Real!
- Nurses Held This Newborn Up To Meet His Mommy For The First Time. What He Did Next Melted My Heart.
Divergent factions + definitions
this is weird i like it a lot
This is the type of Jedi I would be
It is time for a fucking revolution.
If the fashion industry thrives on newness and novelty then they are failing themselves.
If you want a ‘new twist on a classic style’ I’ve got one for you.
Make a pencil skirt for someone who is 5ft 3.
Make a white shirt that will button over my breasts.
Make a shift dress that doesn’t get ‘nipped in at the waist’.
Make a pair of shoes that won’t aggravate my ankle injury.
Make a ‘nude-coloured’ dress that is dark brown.
Make your plus-sized jeans in actual denim, not some shitty stretch fabric dyed blue.
You want a fresh take on the classics?
Try making your clothes for someone who isn’t six foot tall and a size 6.
oh and also make fucking steel-toed boots under the size mens 8 1/2
Make some form-fitting shirts that are thick enough to stop our bras from showing through.
Make sensitive skin-friendly buttons and clasps so we don’t have worry about the metal making us break out in contact dermatitis (that’s a localized rash that can easily become an infection, for the uninformed).
Make a long dress that is easy to go to the bathroom in.
Make a pair of jeans that actually fit in the crotch area instead of putting us at risk of a yeast infection (No “V”).
Make more dress shoes that aren’t heels.
Put more pockets in women’s clothes.
CREATE A FUCKING UNIVERSAL SIZING SYSTEM THAT MAKES SENSE.
Amen to all.
Margaret Cho Assassin Stand Up Special On the Pope.
One of my favourite Jokes.
you ever thought that maybe the reason girls say they’re fine when they’re not, or they’re not mad when they are, is because the second they show any semblance of emotion they’re written off as hysterical bitches that are probably on their period?
THE FUCKING DA VINCI CODE HAS BEEN CRACKED
Reblogging again, because this will never be irrelevant.